Conference registration descriptions:
- General membership registration applies to individual and group/institutional members.
- Adjunct faculty membership applies individuals who are primarily employed as adjunct faculty (Lecturer/Instructor) by a postsecondary institution with no institutional support.
- Retiree membership registration applies to retirees of a postsecondary institution with no institutional support.
- Student membership registration applies to graduate and undergraduate students not employed in a professional position.
- Onsite registration only includes sessions, not food events, due to the hotel's pre-order deadline.
- Non-member registration applies to those not currently a member of CRLA. Join today and receive your first membership benefit- a conference registration fee discount.
Included in your conference registration fee:
- Supplementary conference materials
- Conference Welcome Reception (Wednesday- appetizers included)*
- Opening Session with Keynote (Thursday- breakfast included)
- Social Hour (Friday- appetizers included)*
- Closing Session and Endnote (Saturday- brunch included)
- Coffee Breaks
- Hospitality Suite Access
*Cash bar available
|Early Registration June 24-
|Regular Registration October 2-October 30||On-Site Registration|
|Conference Registration Fee|
|Member: Adjunct Faculty/Student/Retired||$230.00||$255.00||$280.00|
|Non-Member: Adjunct Faculty/Student/Retired||$290.00||$315.00||$340.00|
|One-Day Conference Registration Fee|
|Member: Adjunct Faculty/Student/Retired||$190.00||$215.00||$240.00|
|Non-Member: Adjunct Faculty/Student/Retired||$250.00||$275.00||$300.00|
|Lunch with a Mentor||$45.00|
|Learning Assistance Center Management SIG Breakfast||$35.00|
|Guest Registration (includes all non-ticketed meals)||$130.00|
- Participants are encouraged to register early to secure tickets to conference events that have limited seating, such as Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, and special events with a meal provided. Payment may be made by personal or institutional check or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Those registering for the conference need to meet the conference deadlines listed above.
- Only those who register and make payment within the Early Registration period will receive the early discounted rates. In order to qualify for the Early Registration rates, payment along with the registration receipt must be postmarked on or before October 1 and mailed to the CRLA Conference Registrar, 7044 S. 13th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154-1429.
- Regular registration rates are effective October 2-October 30. Registrations postmarked after October 30 will be adjusted to account for On-Site Registration rates and the participant must make payment (either by personal or institutional check or credit card) at the on-site registration desk before receiving any registration materials.
- A $35 fee will be charged for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
- Tours offered during the CRLA conference are intended to allow conference attendees to experience activities in the host city for each conference. Because some of these tours have limited capacity, the policy for registering for tours will be that only conference attendees will be able to register for tours until the closure of Early Registration. When Early Registration closes, family members/guests may register for tours with space available.
- Meals are not included when registering on site, as hotel requires advanced confirmation. Unfortunately, cost cannot be adjusted. Because of this, CRLA encourages registration prior to October 30, 2020.
- Requests for refunds of conference registration must be made in writing and postmarked on or before October 30 to be considered, less a $50 processing fee. Payments for Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, campus visits, or functions with a meal cannot be refunded at any time because CRLA commits to pay for these activities in advance based on the number of attendees registered.